a spiders anecdote a spiders anecdote

AWESOME MAN!

FREAKEN' AWESOME DUDE!

Toothpaste Toothpaste

Great animation!

Lacking Story was your downfall. Great work on the animation, but the story needs a bit of work. I bet it took you a million years to make that animation though. Keep up the good work and eventually you'll have something everyone, and I mean everyone will want to see.

Pallid Fingers Pallid Fingers

Sup, Playa?

The gangsta talk did not get old! Honestly, the more he did the gangsta talk, the better a parody it become. That made me completely throw away any parody ideas of Salad Fingers because I know I couldn't do any better whatsoever. THAT WAS AWESOME!
Keep up the good work man!

6 Feet Under 6 Feet Under

Great! One thing though...

Your animation is great, but the choice of music is my only complaint. You have a decent taste in music, but it was too all over the place. It jumped in and out of too many songs I found is all.
Good work!

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Pure Brilliance!

I can’t describe what Salad Fingers is, but I sure love it. With each new episode you seem to portray him in a creepier way. His “dialect” is probably my favorite aspect of your work. This is not only artistically dazzling, but also very well put together.
Well done David Firth, keep on doing your Burnt Face man episodes too. I love your sense of humor. “The combination of hot and cold, I shall call… Hold!”-Or something along those lines. Awesome work, keep it up and you’ll make it to the top!

Zombies Bite (Teaser) Zombies Bite (Teaser)

C, More like A for effort.

Whoever gave you a C is fairly heartless, unless it had absolutely nothing to do with the subject in school you took, this deserves recognition for the work you put into it at the very least.
The whole thing reminded me very much of the Evil Dead Series starring Bruce Campbell. Army of Darkness rocks, so if you can bring it back with this kind of animation in a sort of Racoons style(if you know which show I'm talking about), then totally go for it and see the kind of reaction you get. I'm sure it'll stir a few people up at the very least.

Ooopsie!! Ooopsie!!

Very different.

I have to say, that was very well done. It almost looks like you took your time to make your backgrounds in Illustrator and import them into Flash. The overal animation was very well accomplished, and I think you made a very nice little piece.
The sound effects of the rubber ducky toy was a little bit too cute for my tastes, but it gave me a little chuckle at first.
Good job! Keep up the good work!

HL2: 50 Seconds of Pain HL2: 50 Seconds of Pain

Gary's Mod?

I've always wanted to try gary's mod out, I just don't have the time. It looks amazingly fun though. I liked how you made the Dr. in the white room on the couch it was pretty funny.

The Epical Kiss The Epical Kiss

Okay, okay, you got me.

I read your response to that other one, and I guess you were a bit offended. Keep in mind, I was extremely drunk at the time of my last review. This one, is the same thing. But, I gotta commend you for this one; it's a lot funnier.
So, that EPIC KISS thing, is basically just a really well drawn graphic tweened into another well drawn graphic. This one, is the same concept, only two guys which makes it mildy funny when put to that melodic music.
I didn't watch many others of yours, but I have to also commend you on effort, since you've cranked out so many flashes that I don't think I could get enough time to watch them all.
Good job dude.

Spaced Out! (Pilot) Spaced Out! (Pilot)

Sounds and looks great!

Hey, wicked start on a series! I have to say, the one thing that stood out the most was the clear voice acting. Some reviewers had said how subpar the voice acting was. Ha! Those idiots don't know what they are talking about. Compared to, oh, I don't know lets say every single flash out there on the net that wasn't done by a studio has terrible recording quality.
You must of had a recording studio setup to get that kind of quality, awesome job and keep up the great work!

grim-studios responds:

A lot of the voice actors had one! :P And the funny thing is... Grim Studios is just me. By myself. LOL.